Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My chair remodel!

I don't think I've posted my pictures of the chair progress...

Here's what it looked like when I got it. I cleaned it as much as I could, but the old fabric was just worn out:





First step, taking off the old fabric. This involves a lot of pulling and prying to get the staples out.





There are a LOT of staples in this chair!!



Here are some "gutted" shots.
Front:


And back:


Once I got all of the fabric off, I used it as pattern pieces on my new fabric. Snip! Snip!



I need to get some pictures of the next steps in the process. It's coming right along!

1 comment:

  1. Cool. I look forward to seeing the finished product.

    ReplyDelete