Monday, July 21, 2008

Creative Monday

Sorry I missed last week. Nothing like starting a community and bailing out so soon, huh? ;) We were in Chicago for my darling brother in law's wedding (which was fabulous, by the way!) and I just never got around to crafting. So, to make up for things, I have two this week!

I've just been working on some little handwork things that relax me.

First up: smocking. I'm working on a scottie dog design. I changed the colors to pink and gray though. I have a hard time just following directions!



Next up: more beaded ornaments. They are my standby project:



Here's the ever-growing collection. I really need to finish them and get a shop set up before too much longer!



I'm hoping to get some more finished this week. Ideally, some baby gifts and maybe even start on some Halloween decorations. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Boise, Idaho, United States
To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury; and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable; and wealthy, not rich; to study hard, think quietly, talk gently, act frankly; to listen to stars and birds, to babes and sages, with open heart; to bear all cheerfully, do all bravely, await occasion, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious grow up through the common. This is to be my symphony. William Henry Channing