Thursday, June 26, 2008

Our silly walk

Pyper and I walk every day right now. The weather is perfect, and I'm not sure that we'll be able to walk so much once her new sibling gets here.

Anyway, while we were walking on Monday, I looked to my right and saw this silliness in one of the bushes along the sidewalk:



Some goofball had placed some flamingos in the bush


and Easter eggs under it (although they were placed in the middle of the bush by the time I got back to take pictures)


Pyper thought it was just wonderful "Eeeessser eggs, Jenn! Eeeeesser eggs!" and it made me laugh. I don't know if this pricey little neighborhood has some naughty pixies in it or what! :P

Also, as we were walking near the river, we saw this:


Unfortunately, that's all that's left...but on Monday, it was a sweet little handwritten note that simply said "Do what makes you happy :) "

I was sad that someone tore it down, because it made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Boise, Idaho, United States
To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury; and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable; and wealthy, not rich; to study hard, think quietly, talk gently, act frankly; to listen to stars and birds, to babes and sages, with open heart; to bear all cheerfully, do all bravely, await occasion, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious grow up through the common. This is to be my symphony. William Henry Channing