Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Friday!

We now interrupt your regular programming to bring you this random thought:

This is a silly one, but my gratitude Friday thought is: I love my grocery bags. To be completely honest, when I made them I figured it was completely possible that I'd use them twice and decide it was too much trouble. Thankfully, that has not been the case.

They hold so much more stuff than a plastic bag! For instance, these two little bags:


carried all this!


A plastic bag would've snapped in half. I frequently get compliments on them, and only once have I had them be a negative thing: there was an overzealous lady at the door who decided that I must be stealing a cart worth of groceries since I didn't have plastic bags. *crosses eyes*

Anyway...I want to make some more, but I have so many Christmas things to finish up first. Let the countdown begin! 5 days till my birthday....6 till Thanksgiving...and then it will be Christmas before we know it! Eek!

Happy Friday, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Boise, Idaho, United States
To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury; and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable; and wealthy, not rich; to study hard, think quietly, talk gently, act frankly; to listen to stars and birds, to babes and sages, with open heart; to bear all cheerfully, do all bravely, await occasion, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious grow up through the common. This is to be my symphony. William Henry Channing