Monday, November 19, 2007

Every Monday should start like this...

I need to remember to start taking my camera when I take Jeff to work. I keep missing the best photos. On Friday, a pretty rainbow. Today, there were clouds pretty much covering the city and as the sun started to rise and bounce off of those clouds...it was just gorgeous. It looked like staring at the ocean, but that it was somehow inverted. Amazing. And yet, no camera. Grrr. And by the time I got home, the moment had passed.

But...it turned into this:



The sky is on fire!



I miss my photo editing software (it's on the dead computer). The colors aren't quite right. It was definitely bright like that, but with a little bit of red to it too. Pretty pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Boise, Idaho, United States
To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury; and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable; and wealthy, not rich; to study hard, think quietly, talk gently, act frankly; to listen to stars and birds, to babes and sages, with open heart; to bear all cheerfully, do all bravely, await occasion, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious grow up through the common. This is to be my symphony. William Henry Channing