Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Guess what IIII have?

Jingle, jingle! :)


Things that are making me super happy right now?

Room in my walk in closet for my shoooooooooooes:


Lots of storage in my kitchen:


Aaaand I have pull-out shelves AND a lazy susan. As Jeff will tell you, I'm more than a little obsessed with lazy susans. Just look at all that storage!


It's been a busy day. I went over for the walk through at the new place and they gave me the key, so I went and picked up our stuff from where I'd been storing it at work. I ran and grabbed some lunch and then unpacked most of that stuff. The kitchen is mostly set up now and I am in. love. with. it. :D It's physically smaller than our current kitchen, but it's laid out so much better. Yay, yay, yay!

Anyway, I'm back now. Just thought I'd quickly upload some pictures. I'll post the tour tomorrow. For now I need a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Boise, Idaho, United States
To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury; and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable; and wealthy, not rich; to study hard, think quietly, talk gently, act frankly; to listen to stars and birds, to babes and sages, with open heart; to bear all cheerfully, do all bravely, await occasion, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious grow up through the common. This is to be my symphony. William Henry Channing