Monday, November 17, 2008

Cuteness.

I think I may have to hunt and see if I can find the ingredients for these.

Jingle Mouse Ornament

I just may need to go browse through this book. Just look at this cute little bunny sock! I'm in love!!


Just for fun, I LOVE these little plush monsters. Don't they look like a cross between Candyland and Where the Wild Things Are?

And finally, DIY Elf Bowling. If Pyper wasn't so into throwing her toys right now (ouch!), I would totally make a set.


Also, on a completely different note, I've been working on my snowflake ornaments and had been thinking about calling that section of our store the "Snuggle Shoppe", but another idea came to me....Snugglebug Memories. Thoughts? Either could encompass just about anything I wanted to do, yet still tie in with the main website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Boise, Idaho, United States
To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury; and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable; and wealthy, not rich; to study hard, think quietly, talk gently, act frankly; to listen to stars and birds, to babes and sages, with open heart; to bear all cheerfully, do all bravely, await occasion, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious grow up through the common. This is to be my symphony. William Henry Channing